Monday, June 29, 2015

Best & Worst Dressed at the BET Awards 2015

Hello my Chic Friends. Here is my list of my five best and worst dressed at the BET awards.

* * * * *

Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic. Aqui esta mi lista de las cinco mejores y peores vestidas de los premios BET.


My Five Bests /Mis Cinco Mejores

Janelle Monae

Janet Jackson

Kelly Rowland

Tracee Ellis Ross

Brandy



My Five Worsts /Mis Cinco Peores

Nicki Minaj

Blac Chyna & Amber Rose

Joseline Hernandez

Mona Scott-Young

Karrueche Tran



Who was your best and worst of the night?

Quien fue tu mejor y peor de la noche? 



1 comment:

  1. spinsoft เป็นช่องทางที่ดีสำหรับคนที่อยากหารายได้เสริมหรือใช้เวลาว่างให้กำเนิดผลดี ด้วยเหตุว่าเว็บไซต์นี้ pgslot มีการแจกเครดิตฟรีให้กับผู้เล่นทุกวี่วันด้านในปี 2023 ทันที

    ReplyDelete