Wednesday, May 13, 2015

//The Red Skirt//


Hello my Chic Friends. I think a red skirt is a staple in your wardrobe because you can wear it in many occasions and it will make you look like a lady or a sexy vixen!. You can have a pencil skirt, A-line, midi, or all of them, I won't judge! lol

* * * * *

Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic. Pienso que una falda de color rojo es basico en tu armario ya que lo puedes usar para diferentes ocaciones y te harĂ¡ lucir como una dama o como una sexy vixen!. La puedes tener en pencil skirt, A-line, midi todas las que mencione yo no te voy a juzgar! lol






What I am wearing:

Skirt: Windsor | Shirt: From F21 but I did a DIY | Pumps: Aldo


Let's stay connected!
Vamos a estar conectados!

INSTAGRAM // BLOGLOVIN // PINTEREST // CHICTOPIA

No comments:

Post a Comment