Monday, March 9, 2015

OOTN:: Anniversary Dinner Celebration


Happy Monday, my Chic Friends. This past weekend my husband and I celebrated our Anniversary. Like I told you on this post, I feel so blessed and so happy that I still cannot believe it. Back to my outfit, I wore this outfit to go for a nice dinner. We were on a hunt for a sushi restaurant here in Indiana. We love sushi and since we moved to a new State, we haven't had any. You know when you feeling that something is missing?. Well, we were missing that!. Hahaha. What do you think about this look?

* * * * * 

Spanish:  Feliz Lunes, mis Amigos Chic. Mi esposo y yo celebramos nuestro Aniversario este pasado fin de semana. Como les había dicho en este post, me siento tan feliz y bendecida que todavía no lo creo. Regresando a mi outfit, me puse este vestuario para ir a una rica cena. Aquí en Indiana, estábamos en búsqueda de un resturante de sushi. A nosotros nos encanta el sushi y como nos habíamos mudado a un nuevo Estado, no habíamos comido ninguno. Algunas vez se han sentido como que les falta algo?. Bueno, a nosotros nos faltaba eso!. Jajaja. Que ustedes piensan de este look? 






What I am Wearing:

Shirt: GAP (Similar) | Skirt: H&M | Heels: Mossimo (on sale now!)
Clutch: Aldo | Lipstick: Be a Bombshell in Hot Damn



No comments:

Post a Comment