Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Pink Plaid Scarf


Get your outerwear on and let's play outside!. Yeah, it begins to feel like Winter here with the snow and the lower temperature. At least I can look at these pictures and remember that wintry time when it was not as bad as today!. The other day, I was talking to my husband about scarves, I felt that I did not have enough and since I am a very cold person I needed it more. The next day he bought me two scarves. This one is my favorite because it is warm and I love the patterns! What do you think, do you like the look?

Hope you all are safe and warm week.

Spanish: Saquen sus abrigos y vamos a jugar afuera!. Si, ya empezó a sentirse el invierno aquí con esta nieve y las bajas temperaturas. Al menos puedo mirar estas fotos y recordar aquel momento de invierno cuando no estaba tan malo como lo esta hoy!. El otro día estaba hablando con mi esposo acerca de las bufandas, le decía que yo no tenía suficientes ya que soy bien friolenta y que necesitaba más. Al otro día, el se presentó con dos bufandas. Está es mi favorita ya que es caliente y aparte que me encantan este tipo de estampados!. Qué ustedes piensan, les gusta este look?

Espero que todos ustedes estén seguro y calentitos en está semana.




 

What I am Wearing;

Vest: Zara (Similar) || Top: Loft || Jeans: Gap || Boots:Altuzarra for Target
Scarf: Aldo (on sale now!!) || Bag: Michael Kors




No comments:

Post a Comment