Thursday, January 29, 2015

Camel Sweater


As you may know, camel color is everywhere! Here I have this AMAZING sweater and when I say amazing, I mean it. It is warm and cozy, just perfect for this cold weather. I feel this is going to be my favorite for a while. What are your favorite sweater for this season? If you are living in a warm State/Country, what is your favorite top at the moment?

* * * * *

Spanish: Como ustedes sabrán el color camel se está usando bastante! Aquí les muestro este MARAVILLOSO suéter de mangas largas, y cuando digo maravilloso, lo aseguro.  Es cómodo y te mantiene caliente, lo que lo hace perfecto para este frio. Creo que este suéter va a ser uno de mis favoritos por un tiempo. Cuál es tu sweater favorita en está temporada? y si vives en un País/Estado caliente, cuál es tu top favorito en este momento?





What I am Wearing;

Coat: Forever 21 (Similar) | Sweater: Zara | Jeans: American Eagle 
Ankle Boots: Altuzarra for Target | Clutch: Aldo (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment