Thursday, January 8, 2015

Best & Worst Dressed at the People's Choice Awards 2015

Hello my Chic Friends. Last night was the People's Choice Awards and if you were like me, you were sitting on your couch, or whatever you felt comfortable in and watched all those celebrities walked down the red carpet and who were going to take the big price. I was a little upset when The Big Bang Theory took the best TV Show! I mean, I love the show but I believe The Walking Dead is (at least) my best TV show. What do you think?

Now, let's talk about outfits. I felt that most of the ladies were behind, fashion wise, even some girls (who are gorgeous) were not dressing their age. Here are my five favorites and least favorites of the night.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic. Anoche fueron los Premios People's Choice Awards y si eres como yo, estuviste en tu sofá o donde mejor te sentías cómoda para ver a todas las celebridades caminar en la alfombra roja y ver quienes se llevaban el gran premio. Me sentí un poco enojada cuando la serie de televisión The Big Bang Theory se llevó el mejor premio televisivo! Lo que quiero decir, es que (al menos para mi) el mejor es The Walking Dead, aunque me gusta el que ganó. Qué ustedes piensan?

Ahora bien, vamos hablar de los vestuarios. Creo que la mayoría de las chicas se quedaron atrás, en cuestiones de moda, incluso habían chicas (que son bellas) y se vistieron no acorde a su edad. Mira aquí mis cinco favoritas y las menos favoritas de la noche.



My Five Best /Mis Cinco Mejores

Amy Adams in Gucci

Giuliana Rancic in Tony Ward

Katherine McPhee in Balmain

Ellen Pompeo in Elie Saab

Sarah Hyland in Christian Siriano



My Five Worst /Mis Cinco Peores

Anna Faris in Juan Carlos Obando

Chloe Grace Moretz in Louis Vuitton

Beth Behrs in Juan Carlos Obando


The Fifth Harmony Band

Kat Dennings in Luidmila Corlateanu


Who was your best and worst dressed of the Awards?

Quién fue tu mejor y peor vestida de los Premios?






No comments:

Post a Comment