Friday, January 2, 2015

Baby it's Cold Outside!



Hello my Chic Friends!!! I hope you have an amazing New Years Night. I had a quiet night with family, how about you?

Believe it or not, it's getting cold where I live. Usually by this time we already have snow on the floor, but this year is very different and I don't know if I should be happy or scare?. When I wore this outfit, I forgot to grab a hat, thankfully I had my scarf which it did both jobs. What do you think about this look?

Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic!!! Espero que hayan tenido una noche maravillosa en Año Nuevo. Yo tuve una bien tranquila junto a mi familia, y ustedes como les fue?

Créanlo o no, se está poniendo frío en donde vivo. Usualmente para este tiempo ya tenemos nieve, pero este año ha sido muy diferente y no se si estar contenta o asustarme?. Cuando usé este atuendo se me había olvidado el sombrero, pero gracias a Dios tenia mi bufanda lo cual hizo los dos trabajos. Qué piensan de esté look?







What I Am Wearing;

Coat & Shirt: Forever 21 (here & here) || Pants: Loft || Bag: Aldo (Similar)
Pumps: Aldo




No comments:

Post a Comment