Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tuesday Trends; Bow


Hello my Chic Friends. Who says that man are the only ones who can look good in bows?  Here I am showing you the opposite. What I love the most about this style is how big they are and how amazing any outfit can look just by having this as an accessory. I have some ideas if you want to try this trend but feel a little bit out of your zone!. Stay Chic, my friends.

Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic. Quien dijo que solamente los hombres se podían ver bien con un corbatín? Aquí les muestro todo lo contrario. Lo que me encanta de este estilo es lo grande que son y lo maravilloso que hace ver a cualquier atuendo que lo use como accesorio. Les tengo algunas ideas en dado caso de que quieran tratar esta tendencia pero se sienten que están fuera de su zona de comodidad!. Permanezcan siempre elegante, mis amigos.

Zimmermann Fall 2014


Alexander McQueen Fall 2014


Chanel Pre-Fall 2014



Saint Laurent Fall 2014


Valentino Pre-Fall 2014

Happy Shopping!!

Felices Compras!!


No comments:

Post a Comment