Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What I Wore on my Birthday!


Talking about midi skirt, here I am wearing one! The only difference is that it is not leather, nevertheless the texture is beautiful and very thick (which is perfect for winter). I wore this a month ago for my birthday. Yes, I know I was supposed to post it a long time ago but if you were like me, you know that it would be too late to take pictures!. I figured that it would not hurt to show you my Bday outfit after a month from it. What do you guys & girls think of this look? 

Spanish: Hablando de faldas midi, aquí estoy yo usando una! La única diferencia es que no es de cuero, si embargo la textura que lleva es hermosa y pesada (lo que lo hace perfecto para el invierno). Yo use este atuendo hace un mes atrás para mi cumpleaños. Sí, ya sé que estaba supuesta a poner un post pero si eres como yo, sabrás que estaba muy tarde para tomar fotos!. Imaginé que no dolería de mostrarles la ropa que me puse en mi cumpleaños ya hace un mes desde que paso. Díganme chicas y chicos que piensan de mi look?








What I am Wearing;

Shirt: H&M | Skirt: H&M | Sandals: Steve Madden
Necklace: Local | Clutch: Aldo (Similar) | Watch: Michael Kors






No comments:

Post a Comment