Monday, October 6, 2014

Sleeveless Trench


Hello my Chic Friends. Its a new week, so why not celebrate with a cup of coffee or tea!. A casual outfit is always good when you need to run errands on the weekend, especially when you have two active little fellas!. I think I might be getting sick because I have been so tired and sleepy lately.

Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic. Es una nueva semana, porque no celebrarlo con una taza de café o de té!. Un vestuario casual siempre es bueno cuando vas a estar de un lado para otro durante el fin de semana, especialmente cuando tienes dos muchachitos activos!. Creo que me voy a enfermar ya que me estado sintiendo bien cansada y con sueño ultimamente.







What I Am Wearing;

Trench: Ann Taylor | Sweater: Gap | Boyfriend Jeans: Gap
Pumps & Bag: Aldo, similar (here & here) | Watch: Fossil | Lipstick: Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie in Get Ready


No comments:

Post a Comment