Thursday, October 16, 2014

One Cape, Three Looks!

Hello my Chic Friends. Like I told you in this Post, cape is one of this season trends! Everybody is raving about it, you can see it on fashion magazines, the runway, bloggers, well anybody who follows fashion are wearing one!. At my previous post I gave you some inspirations on how to wear it and now I have three outfits that I put together to show you how I would wear it!. Of course, below each photo will be the places where I got it from in case you want to splurge on it!.

Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic. Como les dije en el Post anterior, las capas son una de las tendencias de esta temporada! Todo el mundo esta hablando de ello, la puedes encontrar en las revistas de moda, la pasarela, las blogeras, bueno, toda persona que sigue la moda esta usando una!. En el post previo les había dado algunas inspiraciones de como vestirle y ahora le hice tres vestuarios que puse yo misma enseñándoles como yo lo usaría!. Pero claro, debajo de cada foto estarán los lugares en donde pueden adquirirlo en dado caso de que quieran derrocharse!.


Edgy Look



Pants: Michael Kors | Cape: Reiss | T-Shirt: Target | Clutch: Diane Von Furstenberg | Boots: Joie | Lipstick: Kat Von D in Underage Red



Feminine Look




Dress:Hallhuber | Cape: Reiss | Boots: Gianvito Rossi | Clutch: Kotur | Lipstick: MAC in Pink Pigeon



Casual Look



Cape:Reiss | Turtleneck: J.Crew | Jeans: Paige Denim | Lip Pencil: NARS in Damned | Bag: Givenchy | Boots: Zara 


I hope you like my choices! Happy Shopping.

Espero que les haya gustado mis opciones! Felices Compras. 



No comments:

Post a Comment