Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Neutrals With a Pop!


Hello my Chic Friends. As you may realized I am loving neutral tones, especially an all black attire!. Some of the times (like this one) I add a little pop of color. What do you think about this look? Hope you all have an amazing start of the week.

Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic. Si ustedes se dan cuenta, me he enamorado de los colores neutrales, especialmente un atuendo negro por completo!. Algunas veces (como esté) me gusta añadir un poco de color. Que piensan de este look? Espero que este comienzo de semana les empiece maravillosamente.    








What I Am Wearing;

Vest: Zara (Similar) | Shirt & Jeans: GAP (Similar & Here)
Clutch: Kate Spade New York (Similar) | Pumps: Zara (Similar) | Lipstick: YSL Rogue Volupté in Peach Passion #13






No comments:

Post a Comment