Friday, October 17, 2014

It's Hot in Here!


Hello my Chic Friends. Is it me or it feels like Summer in the past two days? If you live in New England (RI to be specific) you know what I meant. Well, while trying not to go to the extreme A.K.A. wearing sweaters and/or jackets on this "summer" days I decided to wear something I don't usually wear during Fall Season! Tank Tops. Now if you want this look to be more work appropriate just add a blazer and you will be all done. What do you think about my look?

Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic. Soy yo o en estos dos dias anteriores se ha sentido como si fuera Verano? Si viven en Nueva Inglaterra (RI para ser más especificos) ustedes saben a lo que me refiero. Bueno, mientras no trato de irme al extremo A.K.A. usar sueter mangas largas y/o chaqueta en estos dias de "verano"  yo decidí ponerme algo que no usualmente uso durante el Otoño! camisetas sin mangas. Ahora bien, si quieren que este look sea mas apropiado para el trabajo solamente tienen que añadirle un saco y listo. Que piensan de mi look?







What Am I Wearing;

Tank Top & Pants: Loft (here & here) | Pumps: Aldo (Similar)
Watch: Bulova | Bag: Forever 21 (Similar) | Necklaces: Domaine Limited


No comments:

Post a Comment