Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Flashback; September 2014

Hello my Chic Friends! It the beginning of October, one of my favorite months of the year. The reason is simple, my older son was born in October and it includes Halloween too! But now, let me show you my September looks! Remember to let me know which one did you like best, and what would you like me to wear on the next post!!! The link of each outfit would be post at the bottom of the picture in case you wanted to see more. Kisses.

Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic! Es el comienzo del mes de Octubre y uno de los meses favoritos que tengo durante el año. La razón es simple, es el cumpleaño de mi primer hijo y tambien incluye el dia de brujas! Pero por ahora, dejenme enseñarles los looks del mes de Septiembre! Recuerden de decirme cual les gusto más y que le gustarian verme puesto para el próximo post!!! El link de cada atuendo estará debajo de cada fotografia en dado caso de que quieran ver mas. Besitos.















Thanks for Reading!!

Gracias por Leer!!



No comments:

Post a Comment