Tuesday, July 15, 2014

2 tone sandals


Hello my Chic Friends. Sometimes a girl just need to feel comfortable and chic! Yeap, this is how I am feeling in this outfit. Its a classic style but with some flavor on the feet. I love this two tone sandal that I got on sale from Shoedazzle and I think you are going to see more of this babies here on the blog.

Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic. Algunas veces una chica necesita sentirse comoda y chic! Si, asi es como me siento en este atuendo. Un estilo clasico pero con un poco de sabor en los pies. Amo estas sandalias de dos tonos que consegui en especial por Shoedazzle y creo que van a verme con ellas mas a menudo por el blog.







Dress: Charlotte Russe (old) | Sandals: Shoedazzle | Clutch: Aldo
Necklace: Lady G Lux | Watch: Fossil 






No comments:

Post a Comment