Saturday, April 19, 2014

Voyage Skirt










It is very rare that I do a post during the weekend but I was absent during the beginning of the week, therefore I feel the need to work at the end of this week. One of the reasons why I love the Spring Season, is because I can wear more skirts and show some legs!.  -What do you like to wear during Spring?

Spanish: Raramente yo hago un post en el fin de semama, pero como estuve ausente a principio de esta me senti con la necesidad de trabajar hasta el final. Una de las razones por la cual amo la temporada de Primavera es porque puedo usar mas faldas y enseƱar las piernas!. -Que ropa les gusta usar a ustedes durante la Primavera?


Skirt: ModCloth | Basic Sweater: Forever 21 | Blazer: AE (Similar)
Pumps: Aldo | Bag: Kate Spade, New York | Watch: Michael Kors 



1 comment:

  1. You make me so hard in that pretty skirt, just jacked off to those pictures

    ReplyDelete