Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Red Trouser


Did I tell you before that I was looking for a red trouser? I finally found it at the Gap store that is close to my home. I love how the color makes to outfit comes to life. When I bought it my first thought was a black and white shirt! One of my favorite combination because it reminds me of Gwen Stefani. -what do you think about this looks?

Spanish: Les habia dicho que estaba en busqueda de unos pantalones rojos? Finalmente los encontre en una tienda del Gap que queda cerca de mi casa. Me encanta como este color hace que un atuendo se llene de vida. Cuando compre el pantalon lo primero que pense fue en una camisa negra y blanca!. Una de mis combinaciones preferidas ya que me recuerdan a Gwen Stefani. -Que piensan acerca de este look?









Shirt: Forever 21 | Pants: Gap (Similar) | Bag: Aldo
Ankle Boots: BCBGeneration | Necklace: Forever21 | Lipstick: MakeUp For Ever in Satin Mauve Pink #31


No comments:

Post a Comment