Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pink & Black


Is it just me or it feels like Friday? I think that this year is going so fast that we are not going to enjoy it to the fullest!. That is the reason why every time the weather gets warm, I wear a skirt. This in particular is very feminine and sexy (not to wear it when taking care of the kids, though). I love pieces like this because it brings my feminine side and I just feel so cute and chic! What do you fashionistas think about this look?

Spanish: Sere yo, pero se siente como si fuera Viernes? Creo que este año se esta hiendo tan rapido que no vamos a llegar a disfrutarlo al maximo!. Es por eso que cada vez que el clima esta calido me pongo una falda. Esta en particular es bien femenina y sexy (pero no es recomendable usarla cuando estas cuidando niños). Amo las piezas como esta ya que trae mi lado femenino y me siento linda y chic! Que ustedes fashionistas creen de este look?








Sweater: Asos | Skirt: Forever 21 (Similar) | Necklace: H&M
Pumps & Clutch: Aldo, Similar (here & here



No comments:

Post a Comment